-
June 3rd, 2014, 09:24 AM
#1
Senior Hostboard Member
GPA N1200 wiring
Hi.
My brother bought the GPA N1200 x overs for a pair of model 19 clones he's making. I haven't seen them (3000Km apart) but he didn't get a wiring diagram with them and was unable to get a response from GPA regarding hooking them up.
The question he has is; Where do the "mid" connections on the PC board go to? The pots have a molex type connector and the bass and high connections are printed on the boards. The 19s have no mid driver obviously. What's the mid connection for?
I feel partially responsible as I gave him a set of 811's to kick start his project.
Thanks, Kyle.
-
June 3rd, 2014, 07:52 PM
#2
Senior Hostboard Member
Re: GPA N1200 wiring
The colors haven't changed . Look at this diagram !
-
June 4th, 2014, 09:34 AM
#3
Senior Hostboard Member
Re: GPA N1200 wiring
I have model 19s that have original xovers shown in your post.
The GPA version has extra connections apparently and that's what is causing the confusion. Their pics on the bay don't show the output connections clearly. I'll get my brother to email me some other views.
-
June 7th, 2014, 02:29 AM
#4
HB Super Moderator
Re: GPA N1200 wiring
Yes some good pics will help out.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.
Bookmarks